Leroy Sane from FC Bayern Munich wants "important games" decisions

LEROY SANE will decide "important games" for FC Bayern Munich in the future.

"Not only do I want to measure myself at gates and templates," said the 25-year-old wing sprayer of the Sport picture. "If I collect one or the other scorer point less, but truly important games in the Bundesliga or Champions League decide and we end up to get the appropriate titles for the club, it can still be a very good season."

In his first season for the FC Bayern, ten goals and twelve assists have succeeded him in 44 competitive games. Despite this ordinary yield, SANE was often criticized. "I know myself that I am a player in which there are rarely 'gray' in public, but often only black or white," he says.

The supposed low point of its season was the messaging EM, in which Sane did not play a major role and Germany failed in the second round of England. "That's what happened to me very much," Sane said. "We managed too rarely to bring our individual strengths into play. According to course, I'm not satisfied with the tournament personally."

Articles and videos about the topic * Salihamidzic to transfers: want to be different sexy * Ribery again at Bavaria? That says Kahn * Selected Bundesliga games live on Dazn. Get your free month now!

Now he wants to start by the new coach Julian Nagelsmann :. "I had many good talks with our new coach. The training is very fun and is very varied."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOL - Worlds: This is the private aircraft of 20,000 dollars the time that Riot rented for LCK and LPL

FIFA 22: Develop four new OTW Premier League cards